Почему антидепрессантов недостаточно для борьбы с депрессией? | Aleksandr Zarkovski | TEDxLasnamäe
204,415 views•May 23, 2018
Хроническая усталость, депрессия - что делать? Работающие советы доктора Бубновского
219,151 views•Streamed live on Feb 2, 2018
Jordan Peterson: How To Deal With Depression | Powerful Motivational Speech 2,049,844 views•Feb 25, 2018; 49:45 min.
2 months ago
Peterson saved my life 2 years ago. I wish I could tell him that but I'm sure he knows he's helped people.
11 months ago
What I got from each seminar:
1) if you need/have medication take it
2) figure out a healthy way to solve a problem instead of jumping to the worst case scenario
3) give yourself/body a schedule your mood will be much better regulated
4) don’t come after yourself so hard, work hard as much as the future is secured, come out of your routine every so often, life is a rats nest of misery and it can be tragedy but not hell
5) you have to be a fool if you want to be a master if you’re not willing to be a fool then you’re not gonna be a master, it’s part of the course it’s not indication that you failed it’s indication tat it’s really hard, the fact that you’re full of faults doesn’t mean you stop or you can’t learn.
1 year ago
This man is literally SAVING LIVES. I don’t believe many people leave this earth being about to say that...
6 months ago
I used to have a problem with anxiety, depression and paranoia. Then I started training MMA and thaiboxing at a gym where we train extremely hard conditioning and fitness. Cured me in two years. I recommend the same for anyone with any such illness: start exercising really, really hard!
- Also, his account of how depressed people reason from one small setback to a completely bleak outlook is spot on. I've been doing it for years.
10 months ago (edited)
Jordan actually did save my life I have had pretty server depression for a long time and I saw this video and thought why not hear what this dude has to say I was already a fan and knew he was smart so I gave it a go and I'm so glad I did because his advice works and i'm talking from the perspective of someone that was at the lowest of lows I had no job no family no romantic relationship no place to call home ect and what he said about putting these little practices into place slowly changed things for me and so I would fully recommend to anyone that has depression to take his advice on board get a routine eat enough sleep enough do not make things more complicated than they need to be do not do anything that could add to the misery you already feel that is out of you're control challenge yourself if you are agreeable try being disagreeable and do it all one tiny step at a time and see how much it changes in the longrun! Now I can get out of bed and want to do things that make me happy finally I have had a stable relationship the healthiest I have ever had for a little while now I am doing a job I love and I have my own place it is never to late to turn anything around.
- Alejandro de la Barra
7 months ago
¡This paragraph made me blow my mind!:
"Even if you had the best opportunity, in your incomplete form, the probability that you see it as an opportunity is 0".
- Jonathon Murrison
1 year ago
This man will go down as one of the greatest minds of the last 100 years atleast.
FIND MEANING IN YOUR LIFE - JORDAN PETERSON [AMAZING] 1,956,777 views•Sep 13, 2018; 38:27 min.
How To Really Listen To People | Jordan Peterson | Best Life Advice 803,930 views•Aug 13, 2019; 7:57 min.